10/22/2009

TOP GEAR LIVE/LOTUS LOVE/CRAPPY COMPUTER










Awesome car, right? two weeks ago my parents and I went for a test drive in the new
Lotus Evora.
On our way to the garage , I asked my dad if he felt like a kid with a new toy. He said no.
But he admitted during our drive that he was wrong.
Guess my dad will never grow up. heehee!
.
.
.
so, about the crappy computer: I just chose the name because it rhymes.
My laptop died last week, I got a new one (yes, I am thankful, daddy!)
But I don't think this one likes me very much. It never does anything I want him to do!
When I want the cursor to go up, it goes to 'Start' (?)
and the battery is always empty too soon.
.
.
Well, at least this one doesn't block Topshop for no reason.
why would any computer do that, it's serious abuse!
oh, and this one is waaaay lighter than my dead one.
But still: my dead laptop carries all my favorite pictures AND my exam stuff, yaay...
.
.
My laptop and I, we'll work it out.
But I'm going to sing now, Michael Jackson's BAD is on the radio!
31 oktober: MICHAEL JACKSON'S 'THIS IS IT' !

No comments: