11/04/2009

THE GIRL'S A GENIUS!

wooohoo!
finally FINALLY figured out how to get larger images on this stupid blog
(okay, just kidding. love you)
daaaamn. it took me months to figure it out, and even when I knew it was still difficult.
so.
guess there won't be a lot of posts coming up, because I have to resize ALL of my pictures!

Good luck to me.
oh, and don't stop reading!

byaaa xoxo



(UPDATE:)
okay, please don't say a word about the quality of the first resised pictures.
I know it's not perfect but hey: they're bigger!

oh and I guess you've noticed: I've changed my blog name!
I'm sorry, I'm such a child

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heey! leuke blog!!
hoe heb je die foto's groter gekregen?.. ik zoek daar ook al superlang naar.. alvast bedankt!xx

Anonymous said...

oh ik heb het gevonden! :P
toch bedankt en veel succes nog met je blog!!xx