1/13/2010

WHAT'S UP(DATE)

first things first: sorry for not posting!
I know my loyal readers will forgive me and I hope my other fans (if there are any) will soon be checking my blog out again, too.

I have to say that I am very very happy about my blog.
This is one of the reasons I haven't been posting much; I don't want to ruin my precious blog!
so once again: sorryyyyyy.

anyhoo

I've been up to a lot lately,
my birthday (didn't even take the time to post about that! shame on me)
christmas
NYE (didn't work out so well..)
school (yeah, says it all)
and
snow
God, I could think of thousands of pictures in the snow and yet I've taken none so far.
guess I'm having (as the newspapers call it: ) the winterblues

so, up to the better stuff

I'm still not over my bandjacket-obsession, think I need to go to rehab..
last friday I saw my jacket.. in BLUE (!!)

Oh and talking about friday: Prom night!
My dress arrived the day after (nice..) , but I had found a great replacement!
a simple H&M dress, with amaaaaazing H&M wedges (the ones with the zipper in the front!)
and a lovely, feathery headpiece.
Time of our lives!

at the moment I am deciding wheter I'd take a piece of chocolate cake or not.
ohhh delicious chocolate cake..
must..
eat..

yum!
xoxo
the Girl
(is back!)

No comments: