2/23/2010

H&M x BLACKBOOK



Okay, so my plan was to come home exhausted and try, with all my strength,
to post something about my amazing vacation.

but I bumped in to something when reading my fourty emails (sorry, no WiFi!)

I. Am. One. Of-the. Seventeen. WINNERS. Of. THE BLACKBOOK/H&M COMPETITION !!(?)

Excuse me, what?!

The sucking part is that I got the email on the 16th, and I should have answered (mailed) before the 19th..
So after jumping on the couch for half an hour, calling and screaming through the phone, several times,
I pulled myself together and cycled at the speed of bike to the nearest post office.

I still can't believe it !!

and to be honest, It wasn't even my best picture. but hey: they liked it, apparently!

MY FACE (AND ARMS, TORSO AND FAT LEGS, FOR THAT MATTER) WILL BE SOLD ON A T-SHIRT !

KAWABUNGAAAAAA

No comments: